Here are some important beauty secrets of Korean women that will transform your skin.
We love Korean cosmetics for the coolest new items and, of course, beautiful tubes, jars, bottles. To make it really effective, use it correctly by following this system.
This is the most important step in skin cleansing. You can remove makeup with any means suitable for you - milk, two-phase remedy or micellar water. The main thing is to do it carefully, without stretching the skin.
- Advice: To thoroughly remove mascara without damaging the delicate skin of the eyelids, moisten a cotton pad with water, apply a makeup remover to it and apply to the eyelashes for 30 seconds. Then swipe with a cotton pad - voila, the ink is completely removed.
What do you usually use for washing - foam or gel? But Korean beauties prefer hydrophilic oils. They cleanse the skin more thoroughly and gently. How to use it correctly:
- Apply oil to your fingertips.
- Rub it over your face while doing a gentle massage.
- Wet your hands and massage your face again.
- Wash off the resulting foam.
Use a scrub
Choose with the finest particles and acid content. It works best for teenage skin. Using the scrub, pay special attention to the T-zone: forehead, nose and chin. This is where the pores are most often clogged, leading to acne.
- Advice: Use the scrub no more than 1-2 times a week. And if you have sensitive skin - once a month. When choosing a skin care system and products, first of all, be guided by your skin type and the result, which you then see in the mirror.
Tone and moisturize
Many consider tonic to be an optional part of their daily skin care ritual. But we really need it, because, firstly, it continues to cleanse the skin, and secondly, it moisturizes it and closes the pores.
- Advice: When choosing a tonic, make sure that it does not contain alcohol! Otherwise, it will dry the skin, cause irritation and flaking.
The use of essences is not so popular among us. But in vain! They are very useful, as they actively nourish the skin, penetrating deeply into its balls.
Ampoules are an analogue of essences. Only the activity of their components is increased another 100 times. Such funds are usually used in a course. For example, for 10 days. Ampoules are special care products. They help to get rid of age spots, brighten the skin.
Korean masks are love. First, because they moisturize better than any other. Secondly, because they contain just an unrealistic amount of useful (and rare) components. And thirdly, their design! Have you tried these cloth wonder animal face masks? If not, fix it. And don't forget to take a funny selfie.
- Advice: After putting the sheet mask on your face, use the product that was left in the body pack. Apply it to the décolleté and neck area.
The cream under the eyes will relieve you of bruises and swelling. Of course, provided that you also get enough sleep. To make it work more effectively, first heat the package in your hands. Then the components of the product will be better absorbed by the skin.
Choose any moisturizer - gel, cream, serum. And remember, the skin always requires particularly thorough hydration, even oily.
Yes, you have already applied moisturizer. But in Korea, they believe that one more layer will not be superfluous! Apply on top of it a product designed specifically for night skin care and go to the kingdom of Morpheus. In the morning your skin will shine and glow from the inside!
Popular by topic
The autumn that captivated us is the ideal season for many changes in life: you can try new treatments for your face and body, experiment with your hairstyle and allow yourself more in everything. Expert Shares Proven Skin Care Tips for Fall
For your skin and hair to look good, you need to strengthen your body from the inside out. If you want to improve the condition of your hair or maintain its tone, certain products will help you achieve your desired goal
We tell in detail at what time of day to use certain cosmetics for skin care, when to carry out certain cosmetic procedures, so that they are useful for the skin
In a conversation with the publisher "Edinstvennaya" Inna Katyuschenko for the Connecting Women project, Shalva Amonashvili spoke about the basic principles of humane pedagogy and the main attitudes in fatherhood and family
How to improve the condition of your lips in winter? Is one chapstick enough? We tell you what should be the care for chapped lips in winter, what products will be needed for chapped lips and how to apply them