Table of contents:
- Easter eggs made of cardboard
- Egg coasters
- Felt jewelry
- Garland of colored rabbits
- Candy envelopes
- Dough jewelry
2023 Author: Blake Bradshaw | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-20 16:20
It's time to start preparing for the bright holiday of Easter.
Even if your family is not religious, Easter can still inspire and unite in a warm family circle. It will be a great opportunity to spend more time with children and make various themed home decorations with your own hands.
This will not only help to decorate your home and fill it with a festive atmosphere, but will also be another opportunity to develop the fine motor skills of the little helpers' fingers.
Easter eggs made of cardboard
Such a simple application will be easy for even the smallest ones. As a basis, you need to take an oval made of cardboard, paint it with cheerful faces of chickens or bunnies. You can decorate the whole composition with bows or artificial grass.
Here's an option for a simple stand. Take strips of colored paper in green colors. On one side, make cuts so that the edges are pointed. Connect the edges of the strips with a stapler or glue. Decorate the item with flowers, bows, beads or any other decor you like. These small baskets will comfortably fit eggs that you will be preparing for Easter.
Of course, one should not forget that any craft - a souvenir can be sewn or glued from felt. It is very easy to make such a garland with your own hands, but at the same time it will become a good decoration for your home. Just cut out oval circles from felt and decorate them with colored stripes, circles, bows from the same material, connect all the elements with ribbon or thread and hang over the fireplace, table or on the window.
Garland of colored rabbits
Another idea for a garland can be made from colored paper and cotton wool. As you can see, everything is very simple to implement, but at the same time original and cute. Your children will definitely be happy with such bunnies in their room.
Also a very simple product: glue a small envelope made of cardboard or colored paper. On one side of the envelope from the inside, glue the cut-out ears, and on the front side, draw a bunny's face, or cut out the elements of the eyes, nose, teeth and mustache from paper and glue. You will have a bunny purse that you can put small candies and chocolate eggs in to treat guests, neighbors and friends of your little one.
For such a decoration, you will need the remains of colored cardboard, various packaging or paper for wrapping gifts. Just cut out oval circles in the shape of eggs and glue them as shown in the picture. Decorate with a ribbon bow.
If you love spending time in the kitchen with your little ones, you will definitely like this idea. Puff pastry can be purchased ready-made in the supermarket, or you can cook it yourself according to a simple recipe:
- Sift flour;
- In a saucepan, combine salt and butter (50 g), add water. We put the rest of the oil in the refrigerator so that it is cold;
- Heat the mixture over low heat to melt the butter;
- Combine melted butter with flour;
- Knead the soft dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 40 minutes;
- Put the chilled dough on a floured work surface, make a cross-shaped incision on top, open it and roll it into a rectangular layer;
- Put chilled butter (50 g) in the middle of the layer and fold the dough with an envelope;
- Roll out the dough into a rectangular layer;
- We make the dough with an envelope and roll it out again;
- We repeat this procedure at least 4 times. Then we fold the dough in an envelope and place it in the freezer for 40 minutes. This is necessary so that the butter cools down and you can work with the dough further;
- Roll the chilled dough into a rectangular layer, put a portion of chilled butter (50 g) in the middle and repeat the whole process again. We do 4 such stages in total.
The puff pastry is ready. Cut out oval circles from it and paint with food coloring. To bake, place the products in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 ° C.