2023 Author: Blake Bradshaw | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-20 16:20
If you started reading this article, it means that you have plans to create your wardrobe from scratch or modify it to perfect.
Most of us want to have a versatile wardrobe in which everything is combined and there is always something to wear for all occasions. One way to build this dream wardrobe is to take a capsule approach.
In this article, read a few basic rules for drafting it.
1. The capsule can consist of both basic things (laconic and universal, mostly simple in cut, color, style), and accent (unusual styles and textures, bright colors and non-standard prints).
2. The number of things in a capsule depends on how much of this area is in your life. For example, for work - maybe twenty things, and for walks or outings, ten will be enough.
3. Items in the capsule should be combined with each other in style, colors and prints. Also, the capsule should have more tops (shirts, sweaters, cardigans, etc.) than bottoms (pants, skirts, jeans, etc.).
The optimal ratio is 3: 1, because, basically, a person is remembered for outerwear.
4. It is desirable that the “top” and “bottom” of the capsule be diverse. This will make it possible to make the maximum number of sets that are not similar to each other.
5. There can be no random items in a capsule wardrobe. All things perform a specific function and are combined with each other. For example, a simple basic turtleneck can be worn to work, or can be combined with a shirt, blazer or vest for walking or going out to events.
The article presents the 2021 spring capsule for walking, it contains 10 things and 6 accessories. From this amount, you can make up images for a month in advance! This suggests that with capsule distribution, your wardrobe will not be bursting with unnecessary things, and all images will be wearable and thoughtful.