Table of contents:
Every woman dreams of beautiful skin of the face, abdomen, legs, arms, neck and décolleté areas. But with age, her condition does not change for the better. We will tell you what procedures can be used to restore youthfulness to the skin.
At a certain time, age-related changes affect every woman. These are fine wrinkles, loose skin, "double chin". No matter how expensive and good cosmetics, it cannot cope with these problems, moreover, in order to achieve a visible result, the cream needs to be used for more than one month. But there is a procedure by which you will return youth to your face.
It is called thread lifting. The name itself tells you that the rejuvenating effect is achieved with the help of specially designed threads, which consist of a substance that is biologically compatible with the body. With this procedure, you can tighten the skin of the face, neck, décolleté and the whole body.
With the help of thread lifting, you can restore those areas of the skin that have lost their shape. The lifting corrects the eye area, forms cheekbones, hides nasolabial folds, smoothes wrinkles. You will see the effect of rejuvenation after the procedure, and the final changes in 2-3 weeks.
What you need to know about the procedure
- in the clinic "Medissa" all actions take place on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia
- a special thread is inserted into the skin using ultra-thin guide needles
- yarns can be made from polydioxanone (or propylene). Such threads have been used in plastic surgery and nano-surgery for over 50 years, it is completely safe and takes root well in the body. In cosmetology, we use threads that contain polylactic acid. Such threads dissolve over time, without consequences for the body.
- the clinic Medissa uses the safest and most effective threads of the APTOS brand
- after 2-3 months, new collagen is formed around the thread, this helps to keep the result of the procedure effective from two to five years
- the procedure itself lasts from 1 to 1, 5 hours, you will not feel pain
- the recovery period after the procedure is short. True, traces will be visible immediately after the introduction of the thread, but they can be masked with powder or foundation
- thread lifting can be done in any season, both in winter and in summer
The main indications for thread lifting:
- sagging cheeks
- drooping eyes
- overhanging eyebrows
- deep nasolabial folds
- sagging chin, chin folds
- wrinkles in the decollete area
- wrinkles on the forehead, in the eye area, sagging skin on the buttocks, abdomen, arms, inner thighs
The method of thread lifting is multifunctional and effectively combats many aesthetic imperfections, which relate to age-related changes not only on the skin of the face, but also on the body. This lifting is also effectively used in neuralgia.
If you have any questions, you can ask them HERE.