On February 14th, he asked out on a date! And the very first impression that you make on a man will remain in his memory for a long time. In despair, you go through your wardrobe, think over the image, make-up, hairstyle … Calm! Only calmness !!!
How to create an image that will make a lasting impression? It all depends on the situation, your type of appearance and, of course, on the time of day. We offer basic universal rules for creating a romantic image that always work and express!
- Choose a subtle, inconspicuous face tone to enhance your natural beauty.
- It's better to curl your lashes and apply two coats than to use false eyelashes and look like a Barbie doll.
An emphasis on the eyes is almost always appropriate, but the limits of daytime makeup should be understood. If you chose black eyeshadows or dark laner, then the area of application should be small, as the image will turn from a romantic into a vamp
- Don't use very bright lipstick.
- In makeup, try to avoid brown shades, give preference to soft peach and pink.
- Be sure to put some highlighter on your face, it will give your look a fresh look.
- Use pink blush and lip tint.
- Don't go for a sticky and shimmery lip gloss, believe me, this look doesn't always make you want to kiss.
- In styling your hair, waves are the best option, not tight curls. Hair styled in a neat bun or in a high ponytail will add femininity to the look.
The hairstyle can be decorated with small gold or silver hairpins in the form of flowers
From jewelry, give preference to not very large earrings or necklaces so that they do not distract attention from the main thing
No need to go shopping a couple of days before the date - pick up clothes from what you already have, because you need to walk any new thing in order to understand how well it fits and matches your image. Better put on what you feel comfortable and confident in.
Create the right image and be yourself!
Popular by topic
Foundation is the foundation of your makeup and it is very important to apply it correctly. It will hide imperfections in the skin, making it even and flawless. We will show you what tools you need and how to properly apply foundation on your face
It has long been known that staying in good physical shape is impossible without movement, but sometimes our schedule does not involve going to the gym. How to find an alternative, said Inna Miroshnichenko
Shopping for women is an integral part of life. Some even become chronic shopaholics, which, incidentally, is considered a type of mental disorder
We all experience anxiety to one degree or another, this is natural. If the anxiety is already elevated, then of course it's worth dealing with it. Here's How to Recognize and Get Rid of Background Anxiety
The autumn that captivated us is the ideal season for many changes in life: you can try new treatments for your face and body, experiment with your hairstyle and allow yourself more in everything. Expert Shares Proven Skin Care Tips for Fall