Table of contents:
- 3 foods to avoid to get rid of cellulite
- Fitness at home
- General nutritional guidelines to lose weight and remove orange peel
If cellulite appears, then reconsider your diet. To get rid of the orange peel, you will have to ditch certain foods.
Cellulite is independent of weight. It appears in both thin and overweight women. But you can get rid of it. Do not believe that if he already exists, then this is forever. A beautiful elastic butt and legs without an orange peel are the result of proper nutrition and exercise. And nothing else!
If you want to remove the orange peel, then you need to make a dietary change.
3 foods to avoid to get rid of cellulite
- Alcohol is a provocateur for the appearance of sagging skin and orange peel. If you want to look beautiful, the choice is yours: either alcohol and cellulite or young healthy skin.
- Fast food products. This also includes fried foods. This is a direct path to cellulite.
- Sugar. Sugar-containing foods are an excellent source of "nourishment" for cellulite. The more you eat sweets, buns and other office joys that you cannot refuse, the deeper your orange peel becomes. Sweet carbonated drinks, packaged juices. Concentrated juice and fizzy sweets have enough sugar and flavor to make the orange peel grow deeper and deeper on the thighs and buttocks.
Salt leads to the formation of cellulite. Those who like pickles, marinades, smoked meats, add salt to food, most often have an orange peel on their thighs. And the buttocks look flabby and "jelly-like". Salt is the only product that should not be completely abandoned, since our body normally needs about 5 g of salt per day. But we usually get it with other products. Therefore, it is better not to salt the food.
Fitness at home
Special leg exercises help to get rid of cellulite. Well-known trainer Anita Lutsenko showed how you can do fitness at home, spending only 10-15 minutes on exercises.
General nutritional guidelines to lose weight and remove orange peel
- If you feel hungry, eat. But not simple carbohydrates (sugar, chips, croutons), but fruits or nuts. But these are just snacks.
- Three main meals are required (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and two snacks.
- The last meal is three hours before bedtime.
- If you really want to eat in the evening - drink a glass of kefir.
- All carbohydrates should be eaten before 16:00. After that, the pancreas works slower, which means it is experiencing a load. Give her a chance to rest.
- Don't forget to drink water. It removes toxins from the body. And cellulite is not only fat, but also the accumulation of toxins.